1. How much do you charge to prepare taxes? Our preparation fee starts at $250, however, the fees may increase based on the forms used to give you the maximum refund amount.
2. My income is above $30,000 and I donít have any kids. Can I get a refund? Yes! Our goal is to your taxable income to zero so you donít owe taxes. I will also customize forms in the software based on your personal expenses, business income or loss, dependents and child care deductions, student expenses, and retirement savings to increase your tax refund.
3. How much can I get back with dependents? Our software is designed to get you the maximum Earned Income Credits. The amounts are $3373 for 1 Dependent, $5572 for 2 Dependents, $6269 for 3 Dependents and if they are under the age of 17, you get an additional $1000 per dependent.
4. As a small business owner/employee, how should I file my taxes? If you have an established EIN for your business, please complete the W-2 declaration. Also if we determine your income qualifies as household work, we can also report your income on the household help declaration.
5. How long will it take to see results from the Credit Restoration Services? Depending on the service purchased, you can see results in as little as 2 weeks or 30 days. We use a proprietary and systematic approach to get FAST Results for our clients. We do all of the heavy lifting for you and your only task will be to watch your Credit Scores climb as negative items are removed.
6. What items can be removed with your Credit Restoration Services? Bankruptcies, foreclosures, repossessions, tax liens, charge offs, collections, slow pays.
7. Can I apply for personal/business funding during the credit restoration service? Of course! Our agents will notify you once you have a qualifying credit profile, we will submit your report in for analysis and pre-approval amounts are given in 24 to 48 hours.
8. How much can I receive in business funding? Several factors determine your business funding which include: EIN history, industry, personal guarantor, corporation structure, bank statements, paydex score, and season of services. If your business qualifies you can receive $3000 to $500,000 in Business Funding.
9. If I refer a friend or family member, do I receive any compensation? Absolutely! What better way to grow our business than from happy clients telling others about their experience with our organization. The commission amounts are based on the services purchased. Email a completed Referral Agent Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org for compensation, rules, and procedures.